Fuji Electric's rectifier diodes are used in a wide variety of fields, including consumer and industrial equipment applications and vehicle-mounted applications.
Fuji Electric's rectifier diodes feature low VF and IR values and are compatible with PFC circuits for power supplies and secondary-side rectifier circuits.
SBD (Schottky Barrier Diode)
- High temperature operation is possible through a Tj=175°C guarantee
- The "Low IR Schottky Series" is able to reduce the risk of thermal derailment
LLD (Low Loss Diode)
- Super LLD2 Series (For Criticality Mode PFC)
- Super LLD3 Series (For Continuous Mode PFC)
- low noise due to gentle recovery
- low loss due to low VF characteristics
- improves the efficiency of power supplies
Get in contact
Our experts will answer any further questions you have about Fuji Electric and our technologies.