About Fuji Electric Europe
Fuji Electric uses its core competence in electric and thermal energy technology in order to contribute to responsible and sustainable societies. Our aim is reducing the energy consumption and carbon footprints of our customers by developing highly efficient, innovative and environmentally responsible products and solutions.
For more than 30 years, Fuji Electric Europe has been a trusted partner to customers in Europe, in Russia, Africa and the Middle East.
Fuji Electric Europe's outstanding reputation is based on product performance and reliability. Fuji Electric Europe represents cutting-edge technology, combining high efficiency, with a global logistic network, to offer custom solutions in energy-intensive industries, such as the manufacturing and information industries, factory automation, data centers and logistic centers.
- Company Name: Fuji Electric Europe GmbH
- Shareholder: Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo, Japan
- Established: April 1, 1987
- Registered Address: Goethering 58, D-63067 Offenbach, Germany
- Capital Stock: €845,000
- Number of Employees: 108 (as of March 31, 2022)
- Total Sales: €141,5 million (fiscal year 2021)
Our Corporate Mission
- to contribute to prosperity
- to encourage creativity
- to seek harmony with the environment
As responsible corporate citizens in a global Society, we at Fuji Electric pledge to strengthen our trust with communities, customers and partners.
Our Management Policy
- to contribute to the creation of responsible and sustainable societies, through innovation in energy technology.
- to achieve further growth by our contribution to global business expansion.
- to maximize the strengths of our team, respecting employees’ diverse ambitions.
For more details about Fuji Electric please see www.fujielectric.com