The new version of FVR-Micro (AS1S) combines two major characteristics: it's small and strong. The design is held especially simple, so the user benefits from an easy installation and smooth operations. Its conceptual design ensures saving space and energy, as well as costs. FRENIC-Micro AS1S is a highly economic inverter for general purpose applications. It matches perfectly any application with limited space and where small capacities are needed, such as e.g. conveyor transports, mixer machines, or small woodworking machineries with basic functions.
- Capacity range from 0.4 to 3.7 kW
- 3-phase 400 V (0.4 to 3.7 kW) and Single-phase 200 V (0.4 to 2.2 kW)
- Adoption of control system to minimize motor loss
- Equipped with RS-485 as standard
- PID control function
- Analog input / analog output / multi-stage frequency / jog operation / remote/local
- CE mark and UL/cUL approved standards